Sales and Account Management Team | São Paulo, Brazil
DynAdmic, is a marketplace that allows media buyers to purchase premium digital video advertising inventory through a proprietary audio recognition technology that targets specific audiences based on the video’s content.
As a Sales Analyst at DynAdmic, you will have the unique opportunity to work hands-on within the sales and post-sales department of the company. Sales Analyst should be a commercial profile, very polyvalent, very enthusiastic, very proactive.
The successful candidate will be highly detail oriented, well organized, have the ability to work under tight deadlines and manage priorities.
Direct Sales Missions
- You understand our product offer and you keep yourself informed of its developments and you are force of proposition for developing new features that will answer better your client’s needs.
- You are responsible for the entire sales cycle for small SP agencies: from exploration to the qualification, through the quotation and business leads to the closure of the contract.
- You are the post-sales responsible for all our campaigns (reports, print screens, insights, client communications…)
- You are responsible for all the post-sales demands and should be proactive to solve all of them.
- You update the Campaign Books used by all the company
- 1-3 years proven experience in sales or account management in the Media or Advertising Industry
- Detail oriented with ability to multi-task in a fast-moving start-up environment
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Portuguese Native and English fluent)
- Commercial aptitude, self-motivated, competitive, good humored, true team spirit
- Technology oriented
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience using Sales Force considered a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
Please send resume to gdias[at]dynadmic.com
DynAdmic creates engaging, high impact video experiences, through a unique video content recognition technology that helps identify viewers’ interests to serve the right ad to the right person in real-time. We use a never-before-seen contextual/targeting solution to sell tailored & highly-focused online video campaigns in programmatic buying and RTB. To date, we have distributed campaigns for the world’s leading brands including Accor Group, Pepsico, Red Bull, L’Oréal, Chevrolet, Nissan, Emirates Airlines, Nivea, Microsoft, Bacardi, etc
Founded in 2012, DynAdmic has already more than 30 employees with offices in the US, Brazil, Mexico and France.