Traffic/Account Manager Brazil
São Paulo, Brazil
You are ambitious, fun and looking for an exciting challenge in the digital world? Then look no further, DynAdmic is the perfect place for you! We are a young and dynamic team with people who, like you, want to reach new horizons every day.
Who we are
DynAdmic was founded in 2012 in France and is specialized in online advertising. As an innovative provider of contextual video campaigns, DynAdmic has a unique targeting technology that can analyze and classify video content based on audio recognition. On this basis, the user interest can be recognized in real time and campaigns can be played on various platforms (YouTube, DailyMotion, local publishers, ...).
In this way, every user receives exactly the right advertising and our customers (agencies and advertisers) receive the highest possible relevance and top KPIs. You can find a demo at: dynadmic.com/howitworks.
Your next challenge
As a Traffic & account Manager at DynAdmic, you will have the unique opportunity to work hands-on within the front lines of the online video advertising industry. Traffic Managers collaborate daily with the world's major interactive ad agencies, helping them achieve their marketing objectives. You will be responsible for a variety of customers facing activities including current clients and demand partners relationships, campaigns management, and optimization.
The successful candidate will be highly detail oriented, well organized, have the ability to work under tight deadlines and manage competing priorities.
What will you do ?
- Set up and management of the upload of campaigns, daily follow up of active campaigns
- Analysis, optimizations and recommendations for campaigns performance improvements
- Manage all day-to-day operations associated with assigned accounts
- Reception and verification of technical elements and creatives
- Partial and final reports: Impact and reach study, impressions, CTR, views, etc…
- Build a direct, solid, customer relationships, from campaign launch to final report
- Work closely with the Sales team for post-sales follow up and Upsales
- Train new customers and introduce new features
Who are we looking for ?
- 3-5 years’ experience in online account management, online sales planning/buying or ad networks (online video a plus)
- Detail oriented with ability to multi-task in a fast-moving start-up environment
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (both English and Portuguese)
- Commercial aptitude and ability to converse clearly with clients
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Bachelor’s degree required
What we offer
- Attractive salary package
- Extensive training / onboarding
- Internal development opportunities
- International flair with colleagues in New York, Miami, Mexico, Cannes & São Paulo
- Start Up Culture: short communication channels, from intern to CEO
- Work Hard / Play Hard: Company Events
If you think you are the perfect match for this position, then contact us at lara[at]dynadmic.com.