Traffic Manager Brazil
São Paulo, Brazil
DynAdmic is an international and leading digital video advertising marketplace using an exclusive targeting concept based on video content recognition technology that helps identify viewers’ interests to serve the right ad to the right person. (Concept demo: www.dynadmic.com/howitworks). We use our never-before-seen contextual/targeting solution to sell tailored & highly focused branding campaigns to the world’s largest brands and agencies. To date, we have distributed campaigns for the world’s leading brands including Accor Group, Pepsico, Red Bull, L’Oréal, Chevrolet, Nissan, Emirates Airlines, Nivea, Microsoft, Bacardi, Kellogg’s, Audi, Chase, McDonalds etc.
Founded in 2012, DynAdmic has already more than 120 employees with offices in the US, Brazil, France, Germany, Dubai, Mexico.
The successful candidate will be highly detail oriented, well organized, have the ability to work under tight deadlines and manage competing priorities.
- Reception and verification of technical elements and creatives
- Set up and management of the upload of campaigns
- Develop and implement all aspects of campaigns from conception to tactical deployment
- Analysis, optimizations and recommendations for campaigns performance improvements
- Optimize campaigns using proprietary tools and dashboards
- Owning the campaign calendar and campaign trackers to establish schedules and maintain timelines for all campaigns
- Monitoring the performance and measuring the success of all campaigns while serving as a POC for internal teams such as Sales, Product development, Finance and Engineering teams to ensure consistent and smooth delivery of all campaigns.
- 3-5 years experience in online traffic management, online sales planning/buying or ad networks (online video a plus)
- 1-2 years campaign optimization, BI or analytical experience in AdTech.
- Performance-focused optimization experience
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills; A process-oriented approach; the ability to draw insights from data
- Detail oriented with ability to multi-task in a fast-moving start-up environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills (both English and Portuguese)
- Commercial aptitude and ability to converse clearly with clients
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Bachelor’s degree required
- You need to live around Sao Paolo. Physical presence in the office is needed.
- Transport paid by the company 100%
- Health insurance
- Lunch vouchers R$28
Please send resume and cover letter to cdragu[@]dynadmic.com