Postiton based in São Paulo
You are ambitious, fun and looking for an exciting challenge in the digital world? Then look no further, DynAdmic is the perfect place for you! We are a young and dynamic team with people who, like you, want to reach new horizons every day.
Who we are
DynAdmic was founded in 2012 and is a leading Trading Platform specialized in online advertising with 8 offices around the world. As an innovative technology and media provider, DynAdmic has a unique targeting technology that can analyze and classify video content based on audio recognition to target users based on their real time interest. Our brands and agencies’ partners uses DynAdmic as a key partner to bring relevancy, accuracy and optimization to their digital media buying. You can find a demo here
Your next challenge
We are building a world-class sales team, enabling our largest and most strategic clients to best utilize DynAdmic products to grow their business by optimizing their digital media campaign. Reporting to the Managing director Latin America, you'll be responsible for setting forth the overall sales strategy for the market, take ownership of the company's revenue performance and lead a high high-performing team to drive revenue growth.
We are looking for an experienced commercial director, with a track record of working in B to B specifically in the media and digital advertising business. You will have the ability to inspire, develop and lead high performing team and build exceptional relationships with our partners and stakeholders in Brazil. Excellent communication skills, strong commercial and financial awareness and an aptitude for analysis and critical thinking are essential pre-requisites for the position.
The Commercial Director is responsible for the Sales, Strategy, and Inside Sales members of the team. This individual will ensure that all projects are profitable by working successfully with all departments within the Company including Senior Leadership, Sales, Technical Services, Project Management, Production, Client Services and Administration.
What you'll do ?
- Lead our sales strategy and execution for Brazil, by delivering the company's ambitious growth objectives on the Brazilian market to scale the business over an agreed time frame
- Develop market and competitive assessments to identify and drive new opportunities for DynAdmic in Brazil
- Develop a market strategy that will enable Dynadmic to win the market by meeting client’s marketing objectives, scaling their media investment, and creating reccuring, sustainable revenue growth
- Build on established relationships and develop new relationships with industry CMOs, Media Directors, and other key executive decision-makers in the Brazilian market.
- Shape the future of our Brazilian organization by building, training and motivating a high performing sales team. Ensure that the team is respecting processes and work towards delivering the ambitious company business objectives by providing close management to the day-to-day operations
- Develop long term client’s partnerships, scaling existing business, optimizing its efficiency, and ensuring high quality delivery of results
- Report regularly with financial updates and business results, prepare quarterly reports and accounts for approval by the board
- Work closely with Product, Marketing and Traffic teams to analyze data trends and client performance, as to scale shared learnings and best practices to grow client’s business through DynAdmic solutions
What we're looking for ?
- 10+ years of experience in the digital media industry with 5+ years of senior management experience
- Proven success and track record as an executive sales leader across revenue strategy, sales productivity, and industry partnerships
- Deep understanding and established network in Digital Media market in Brazil
- Strong understanding of performance, data, and measurement landscapes, with demonstrated experience using data and trends to develop winning strategies
- Strong focus on operational excellence by having introduced new performance measures, processes, and systems
- Outstanding scaling market strategy and operational rigor for the successful execution of the sales strategy
- Strong leadership skills that inspire, drive urgency and challenges a team of individual contributors to think big and drive transformational thinking to advance team performance, health, and culture.
- Strong cross-functional skills to drive discussions with the product and engineering teams driving alignment, translating business needs into the roadmap. Have opinions about the technology and product developments.
- Strong influencing skills to build and direct sales priorities and decisions
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills with the ability to translate insights, product information, and data into key client objectives
- Proven ability to cultivate innovation, risk-taking, and leading change.
- Fluent Portuguese & English. French is a Plus.
- Must be proficient with station computer systems.
- A sound understanding of commercial and financial practices
What we offer
- Attractive salary package
- Extensive training / onboarding
- Internal development opportunities
- International flair with colleagues in New York, Miami, Mexico, Cannes & São Paulo
- Start Up Culture: short communication channels, from intern to CEO
- Work Hard / Play Hard: Company Events
If you think you are the perfect match for this Sales Director position, then contact us at nsimon[at]dynadmic.com.